This episode’s discussion has Tessa asking the questions to Ben as our expert on homelessness and local authority re-housing duties.
We are also delighted to have an interview with solicitor Giles Peaker of the Nearly Legal Blog. This was recorded on 6 August 2015.
Here are some links:
- The Homelessness Code of Guidance referred to by Ben
- Part 7 of the Housing Act 1996 (and the definition of Homelessness)
- R v London Borough of Croyden ex parte Jarvis  – report by the Guild of Residential Landlords
- Free help for landlords on eviction of tenants
The Giles Peaker Interview
- The Nearly Legal Blog can be found here
- More about Giles Peaker on the Anthony Gold website
- Tessa’s Landlord Law Blog (referred to in the interview)