In this episode Tessa and Ben discuss the vexed question of pets in rented properties.
For the feature we look at an innovative training course for agents at City College Norwich – with a discussion between Jan Hyet, the main driving force behind the course, and the course trainer Matthew Dimmock, followed by short interviews with four of the students on the course.
Here are some links:
On pets in rented properties:
- The Dogs Trust ‘Lets with Pets’ website
- About tenancy agreements for letting to tenants with pets
- The Landlord Law Tenancy Agreements service
Links on the feature
- About the course at City College Norwich
- Arnolds Keys (Jan Hyet’s firm)
- The Norwich & District Association of Estate Agency